New York State

To find a New York State Licensed Rehabilitator, please go to this DEC page.

You can also use this handy site from our friends at Animal Help Now

Out of State

For New Jersey Rehabilitators go to NJ DEP Division of Fish and Wildlife
For Pennsylvania Rehabilitators PA Association of Wildlife Rehabilitators
For Connecticut Rehabilitators  CN Dept of Energy & Environmental Protection
For any other state, try